Who Are We?
Vision: To contribute to a healthy Ontario through strategic and effective communications in public health.
- To collaborate as a network of communicators in public health in areas such as:
- strategic communication practices;
- risk communication;
- media relations;
- social marketing;
- health literacy;
- health equity;
- issues management;
- stakeholder communication;
- corporate communication; and,
- internal communication.
- To develop, implement and promote principles, evidence-based best practices and standards for communicators in public health.
- To advance communication practices in public health through skills advancement, professional development and capacity building.
Terms of Reference
The professional standards for the OACPH can be located here.
||Members at Large